Tuesday, August 25, 2009

MY FEAR.... CALLED!!!!!

RELATIONSHIPS, LOVE, and MARRIAGE. Yeah MARRIAGE!!!!

Ok, dats my fear......, bad SPOT.. SHUCKS. Wareva.

Its like dis.........
Some weeks ago, i spent a few days with a young couple. Oh well, 2 years gone into the union,and the picture i see....... Oh, MARRIAGE.
Cleaning up after her hubby, is more than a days job, with little or no contribution even at his own spare time.
Thank goodness, no kids yet, i wonder what the picture would have been.

Then, i spend a few days with my sister,.... I still feel that bitter taste in my mouth of, OH MARRIAGE. Nothing Bad on her side, but i stil can't help but feel PARANOID.

Since i was a kid,... Everyday, i watch my mum.., i see her anguish,i feel her pain,... But still, MARRIAGE.

I daydream about it,muse about it, paint pictures about it, but still can't deal with it.

I've got plenty of negatives about it.

My childhood, din't help it.

Can't afford to be a bad mother or wife.

Or even walk out of it.

I have a huge fear for it, that i know.
One that'l break the hearts of....,......

Oh,what about them, they've lived their lives, and this is mine.

I believe in LOVE.

I don't have a RELATIONSHIP.

I'll be MARRIED some day.

And I love CHILDREN.

6 comments:

Buttercup said...

1ssssssst!

Buttercup said...

1st time here too.. I also had a crazy fear of marriage but I'm overcoming it. I guess being with a wonderful guy helped a lot!

Fragilelooks said...

@butter: i nid one asap.

Myne said...

When you meet YOUR guy, it will be like a script. Wish you the best.

First time here and I've added you.

Fragilelooks said...

@myne: tanks. Wil dfnitly write abt him if it happens.lol

Fragilelooks said...

@myne: tanks. Wil dfnitly write abt him if it happens.lol