Sunday, September 13, 2009

PERIODS, VOICELESS....

And so, i hate dat time in an ADULT WOMAN'S life wen u ave to bleed for days. I'v neva got a hang of it. It always drags me down and i hate it.

Funny thing, if it's not dere, U go outa ya mind looking for it. LOL.
I JUST HATE PERIODS. Bt fantasize about having sex when its dere.
MESSY MESSY THING.

I haven't been to church in... ... .,. ... Rily cnt remember the last time. i'm nt proud of it doh.

L8ly, i'v bn having erratic heart beats, skip skap skop STOP. It leaves me light headed and injuriously agressive. But FOCUSED i'l stay and LIVE I WILL.

I could DIE,
I could LIVE.
I could sink beneath this WAVE, But
My choice determines my STRENGTH.

But,if i DIE before i WAKE,
Weep not world for it's my FATE.
Look back and remember me for these THINGS....
I CAME, SMILED AT YOU,& I'M GONE.
But if i'm awake by DAWN,... ...
Hold my hands, SMILE YOUR BEST,....
Cuz i'm here for YOU.

Here,i am today, thinking of SWEET NOTHING. D house feels so quiet. D noise is gone. He left yesterday for school.
Well, "THE NOISE" is my last brother who always leaves us wondering wot he's got in his SMALL SKULL.
I bet i went to all the schools i did based on my parents decisions. I'v neva had a voice neways and sometimes even now.
So THE NOISE, takes his own decision and no one can change that. I bet my DAD finally met his MATCH.

My BOOBS HURT(bt dnt mind a massage).

I feel BLOATED.

I'm TOUCHY.

Fill like THROWING UP.

Bt my STOMACH,doesn't hurt. Thank Goodness.

3 comments:

Myne said...

Pele, the period will pass but maybe you need to check out your erratic heartbeats with the doc?

Fragilelooks said...

Nw i'm nt even sure its d period. Dunno if i'm PREGNANT.

doll (retired blogger) said...

hope you have found your way back to God?