Saturday, October 31, 2009

MY SOUND OF MUSIC

I was 16 going on 17,knowing that i'm naive.
Fellows i meet, they tell me i'm sweet and willingly i believe.

I was 16 going on 17, Innocent as a Rose. Eager young lads and roués and cads, Offered me FOOD AND WINE.
Totally Unprepared i was,to face the world of MEN.
Timid and shy and scared i was, of things beyond my KEN.

When u're 16 going on 17, waiting for life to start. Somebody kind who touches your mind,will suddenly touch your heart.
When that happens,AFfter it happens, nothing is quite the same.


SO, ADVENTURE BECKONED, AND FOOLISHLY, I COULDN'T RESIST.

I fell in LUST or INFATUATION bt certainly not LOVE. Wot did i know then? Couldn't tell them apart.
A foolish girl with romantic notions about thd life of an eager teenager waiting to explode.

My LUST was passionate. But over the months, my feelings changed.
HE DISSAPPOINTED ME. IGNORED ME.
We settled into a relatiönship of peaceful indifference. The old husband & wife,who sit side by side on the Sofa, but rarely speak.
He knows i wouldn't leave him.
I felt it was my duty.
But when LUST & Duty are one, Then DISASTER WILL BEFALL YOU.

YOU MAY THINK THIS KINDA ADVENTURE, MAY NEVER COME TO YOU.

Darling 16's going on 17, WAIT A YEAR OR TWO.

Nothing comes from Nothing.
Nothing ever Could.
So, Somewhere in your YOUTH OR CHILDHOOD, TRY TO DO ,SOMETHING GOOD.

Hapi wkend y'all.

13 comments:

Myne said...

This reminded me of Sound of Music, I can't even remember the last time I watched it.

Hope you're over that teenage phase and the heartbreaks that come with it? have a nice weekend dear.

Sugarking said...

Nice! Deep and true!

Fragilelooks said...

@myne: yeah rite. SOUND OF MUSIC. heartbreaks of teenage years were just foolishness of some sort.LOL. I don't recall any now bcuz all d hurt i suposedly felt, i must ave made them up.

@sugarking: yeah yeah

Admin said...

yeah lifes of teenagers are like this truly ,well written,keep it u

Giagerry said...

is dis for real??
beautifully written!

Original Mgbeke said...

Deep one and a real lesson to be learned.

Fragilelooks said...

@MUYIWA, GEE and ORIGINAL MGBEKE: THANKS LUVS. U SEE TEENAGE YEARS JUST MOLDS US UP. I'M GLAD U GUYS CAME OVER HERE.

blogoratti said...

Liking this..

Harry said...

LOVE THIS....It is really cool

Vera Ezimora said...

Did I ever tell you how much your life reminds me of mine??? Some day I might have the guts to write about it. Way to go, girl. I'm finally updating my blog roll today. LOL.

Fragilelooks said...

@blogaratti: glad u likee.

@harry: thanks buddy.

@vera: lmao. well i'ld love to read about urs.

thakns y'all for the comments.

Nice Anon said...

one of my favorite movies.

Fragilelooks said...

@nice anon: me tooooooooooooo