Tuesday, February 5, 2013

DEAR BLOG OWNER

Our relationship started off great. You Loved me, and i Loved you. You were never too distant from me and it gave me great pleasure. But now i feel heartbroken, betrayed and worse still abandoned.
You come to me some days and struggle to give me a treat, but in the end you slam your PC shut and get busy with other stuff. Not exactly a delightful experience.
I really do miss our relationship back in the days.... Don't know what i've done to deserve this treatment. Please re-consider and Know that, I STILL LOVE YOU.


Dear Blog,
Thanks for reminding me that you still love me. I once was crazy about you, and Loved you. I still love you though but i must acknowledge the fact that alot has changed in our relationship because i cheated and still cheating on you with FB and TWITTER.
There are so many stuff i wanna share with you, but most times i am so Lazy to actually get around to it.
I will rather not make promises i won't keep, but lets hope that this year be better than Last year.

Your's Truly
Blog Owner

3 comments:

Nutty J. said...

poor blog

Molara Brown said...

Dear blog owner,
Please be considerate to the feelings of the blog and your blog readers.

Your truly,
A blogreader :D

Fragilelooks said...

lol @ nutty J.

Lara, i will. thanks